Semi permanent make up, eyebrow tattooing, practitioner covering Ederney, Irvinestown, Kesh and Fermanagh
Practitioner urgently wanted to cover this area.
Please call 07917 035 185 for a free no obligation months trial.
Semi permanent make up can benefit:
* Those who have very little or no time to apply make-up.
* Those who suffer Alopecia, Chemotherapy, Parkinson’s Disease, or other tremor related conditions.
* Those with little confidence in applying make-up or have poor eye-sight.
* Those who like to look their best at all times.
* Those who have sparse or over plucked eyebrows.
* Those who have lost their natural lip line due to the ageing process.
* Those who would like to benefit from a non-surgical eye-lift.
* Everyone who wants to enhance or divert their natural lines to new lines.
Imagine the benefits of having your make-up in place all of the time day after day 24/7. The time and effort saved by not having to touch up your eye brows, eyes and lips leaving you to get on with the more important aspects of your life yet still knowing you look your very best always. As we all know when we look good, we feel good.
These are just some of the reasons permanent (also referred to as semi permanent) cosmetics are becoming more and more popular within the beauty industry. Not only can this treatment enhance the features you already have, it can also make smaller eyes look bigger, thin lips to become fuller and eye brows can be raised or altered to give the shape you always wanted, even giving the effect of a mini eye lift.
Permanent cosmetics are a form of tattooing where pharmaceutical graded pigments are inserted. Computerised technology and individually packed disposable safety needles are used carefully to implant the pigments into the upper dermis layer of the skin. Please expect the colour to be 40% darker when treatment is first carried out.
The pigment used are very subtle and are developed to work with your own natural colour undertones of the skin. By mixing colours we can create the perfect individual colour to suit you.
The pigments are safe, non toxic and hypo-allergenic. They are trusted by technicians and cosmetic surgeons worldwide. In fact ophthalmologists recommend eye procedures for those sensitive to conventional cosmetics.
Semi or Permanent?
Semi permanent make-up is considered permanent, since implanted pigment cannot be washed away, however the colour will fade in time, how long depends upon the individual, the colours chosen, the clients lifestyle and most of all exposure to the sun.
This is why a colour boost is recommended every 12 - 18 months in order to maintain fresh looking colour.
Permanent cosmetics are the future and are increasingly being used for cosmetic and medical purposes. They also can complimenting the work of surgeons, aesthetic doctors & Orphalmologists.
* Do your research.
* Ask to see the technicians qualifications.
* Ensure treatment will be carried out in a clinical environment.
* Make the natural looking change and see what permanent cosmetics can do for you.